Mindlance's Specialized Testing Services will help you to compete better in the business dynamics environment. We leverage our extensive testing experience, domain knowledge and technical expertise to meet all your specific testing requirements.
Our Specialized Testing Services include:
Our vibrant SOA testing approach ensures the interfaces and services in diverse systems and platforms are adhering to requirements. We implement various testing types and methodologies for successful SOA implementation.
We use web application frameworks to expedite the process and give you cost and time-to-market benefits.
Our service provides various benefits in SOA testing:
- Reduce the integration expense
- Reduce the business risk
- Increase the business agility and time-to-market
- Increase the usage of reusability
Our industry-leading approach will help detect and quantify design-related flaws. This will increase the application learnability, efficiency, memorability, satisfaction, and decrease the errors.
Our quantitative and qualitative approach towards Usability Testing:
- User Walkthrough
- Heuristic Analysis
Our deep expertise in Globalization Testing helps clients maintain a standardized website across geographies. We implement the industry-leading standards I18N and L10N to ensure your application adheres to culture specific, social context, content sensitivity, aesthetics, currency handling and multi-lingual operation.
Our Globalization Testing approach is:
- Internationalization – We validate that your application is completely independent of any culture-specific information as per I18N standards.
- Localization – We validate the customization of your application for each language that is to be supported as per L10N standards.
Compatibility and Multi-Platform Testing
Our wide expertise in multi-environment systems helps clients support applications in various environments. We ensure the applications are functioning as expected in multi-computer architectures, multi-operating systems and multi-browsers.
Our expertise in Compatibility and Multi-platform Testing is:
- Hardware Platform - Testing in x86 CPU processor
- Operating System – Microsoft Windows, Sun, Apple MAC OS, Linux and Unix
- Phone Platform – Symbian, Java, iPhone, Palm OS, Windows Mobile and Blackberry OS
- Development Technologies - Java, Microsoft, Apple, Unix, Perl, PHP, Python and Ruby
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services and SOAP
- Middle-ware - RPC, MQ-Series and ORB
- Database - Oracle, MS-SQL Server, Sybase SQL Server and My-SQL
- Software Deployment Model - SaaS and MS-SMS
- Browsers – Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Opera
We implement effective BPT mechanisms to test the end-to-end business process (from start of a transaction through the completion) to make sure the system works as expected. Through this approach, we help clients reduce the test maintenance effort and improve test creation efficiency. Our effective test design solution helps to bridge the quality gap between Subject Matter Experts (SME) and quality engineers.
Our BPT approach is:
- SME design the business process flow
- SME design the business components
- Automation testers will convert the business process to automation scripts
- SME execute the business process test
- Automation testers will update the business process test components
- SME will update the execution results
We provide end-to-end database testing services to maintain the data validity, data integrity and performance.
Our end-to-end Database Testing services are:
- Database Front End and Back End Testing (RDBMS)
- Multi-layered System Testing
- Database Critical Functional Testing
- Database Conversion Testing
- Database Co-existence Testing
- Database Performance
- Database Scalability Testing
- Database Security Testing
- Database Reliability Testing
Application Security Testing
Our exhaustive Security Testing expertise helps validate client computer systems, network systems, network domains, hosts, network nodes, network security, operational security and vulnerability. This service consists of Application Vulnerability Assessment, Threat Modeling, and Penetration Testing.
Our Security Testing approach is:
- Database Front End and Back End Testing (RDBMS)
- Initiate Threat modeling
- Security Test Planning
- Security Test Designing
- Security Test Execution
Production Readiness Testing
We ensure your application is complete, correct, fully tested and ready for production. We follow four stages of testing phases in order to certify the application is ready for production usage.
Our Production Readiness testing approach is:
- Business Continuity Plan Readiness Test
- Failover/Fail Back Test
- Production Readiness Review
- User Readiness
- Operational Readiness
Our robust middle-ware testing approach and methodology will ensure the validity of transaction processing, remote procedure calls, object request brokers, and messages-oriented middleware which allows the passing of messages between objects and application across a network.
Our expertise in Middle-ware testing is:
- Transaction Processing (TP) for distributed applications
- Remote Procedure Calls (RPC) for extending application logic across a network
- Object Request Brokers (ORBs) which allow for the distribution of application objects across heterogeneous networks
- Message-Oriented Middleware (MOM) which allows the passing of messages between objects and applications across a network
- Functional Testing
- Performance Testing
We ensure your applications are in compliance with regulatory standards such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), HIPAA and BASEL II.
Packaged Implementation Testing
We validate the client packaged solutions implementation for business critical applications which reduces the cost of testing and implementation. Packages operate in the existing system as expected, and customer or end-user requirements are delivered.
We provide expert solutions to setup/install new software, and upgrade and uninstall existing software as per the customer needs for a variety of operating systems.
Operational Acceptance Testing
We perform your Operational Acceptance Test (OAT) to determine if your storage infrastructure fulfills your acceptance criteria. We ensure that your system’s usability and accessibility meet all requirements, and critical and high-priority errors are addressed. We check your back-up facilities, procedure for disaster recovery, conformance maintenance procedure, security measures, maintainability and compatibility.
Our OAT approach is:
- Test Organization
- Test Approach
- Test Report Of Prototyping
- Test Criteria and Test Description
- Test Report Of Operation
- Updated Documentation
- Test Plan
- Operational Test Sign-off and Operational Acceptance Test Report
- Technical Test Report
We implement the IEEE 829 Standard for Test Documentation in each stage of the Software Testing Life Cycle. We ensure the right documentation has been prepared in each stage as per the IEEE 829 standard to make sure your documents are correct, complete, and current, and that they reflect the criticality of the system with all necessary components.
Our Documentation Testing approach is:
- Test Plan
- Test Design Specification
- Test Case Specification
- Test Procedure Specification
- Test Item Transmittal Report
- Test Log
- Test Incident Report