We implement intensive end-to-end performance testing to addresses all types of Performance Testing issues. Our industry leading methodologies and approach help you predict the application behavior, scalability and break point.
Our end-to-end Performance Testing services:
Load and Stress Testing
- We identify the desired and beyond expected load volumes and observe behavior
- We determine break points by applying maximum load of transaction/users that can be handled until breakdown point
- We test the application with a huge volume of data. We validate the systemís capability to handle large amount of transactions and data is generated and used.
- We typically test how much memory & disk space is used up by an application and what kinds of demands are made from associated systems.
- We test the usage of a sequence of actions that comprise a transaction. The throughput of a transaction-based web application is the number of simultaneous transactions that can be handled concurrently.
- We find problems that grow over a period of time during continuous repetitive transactions.
- Testing by suddenly increasing the number of concurrent users logged on to determine the server behavior.
- We compare the performance of a new or unknown server to a known reference standard, such as existing software or measurements.
- We execute performance tests where the load is injected at strategic network points.
- We execute performance testing with an increasing number of concurrent users to determine when the application fails.